Grant Road PUD
The following information is being provided to help you become familiar with the policies and procedures relating to your water and sewer service. The neighborhood(s) included in this district: Alden Woods, BridleCreek, Kluge Lake, Lakewood Forest Section 16, Lakewood Trails, Lismore Lakes, Old Kluge Estates, Parc Lake Estates, Quail Forest, Quail Park, Tuscany, and White Oak Lake Estates.
Drought Contingency Implementation of Stage 1 Conservation
June 29, 2022
Grant Road PUD has implemented Stage 1 of the District’s Drought Contingency Plan, effective June 29 and continuing until a similar notice is provided that the implementation has been lifted.
The goal is a 5% reduction in the use of all water and is voluntary, currently. Please conserve water daily under the following guidelines. Mandatory measures may be imposed if a water shortage continues.
- District customers are requested to voluntarily reduce all water usage.
- Check for and repair all leaks, including sprinkler systems, leaky faucets, and/or running toilets.
- All outdoor water use should be avoided between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., and between 6:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
- Customers with even-numbered addresses (or north and west side of streets) should limit outdoor water usage, including yard watering, to even-numbered days.
- Customers with odd-numbered addresses (or south and east side of streets) should limit outdoor water usage, including yard watering, to odd-numbered days.
Sign Up for District Alerts
The District respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be used for any purpose other than to communicate with you regarding District news and events.
If you’d like to sign up to receive important news and updates from the district via text messages, you can send a text message to (720) 615-9138 with the word GRANTROAD and you’ll be registered.